Основатель эко проекта "7GReenLine" Травин Игорь Александрович 25.08.2022 15:54
Игорь Травин - “зеленый” изобретатель из России
- модульные быстровозводимые комплексы 7GReenLine для сортировки и переработки мусора;
- технологические линии для переработки древесных отходов и получению из них строительных материалов или RDF топлива, оборудование для производства арболитовых блоков и полистиролбетонных блоков;
- технологические, автоматизированные линии для переработки всех видов пластика и получению из него полезного вторичного сырья для последующей переработки;
- технология безопасной утилизации несортируемых и нефтяных отходов при помощи пиролиза или плазмы с последующим получением зеленой энергии; разработка позволяет на 100% исключить захоронение отходов в земле, также данная технология адаптирована для работы в условиях Крайнего Севера и труднодоступных местах;
- технология переработки одежды и производство из неё строительных материалов или RDF топлива;
- технология переработки резинотехнических изделий и автомобильных покрышек с минимальными энергозатратами.
Технологии Игоря Травина в стадии разработки
- полностью автоматизированный комплекс для очистки рек, озёр, морей и океанов от мусора, в том числе и береговых зон;
- специальная система фильтрации для крупных мегаполисов и предприятий «Лёгкие города»;
Игорь убежден, что, независимо от геоэкономических реалий, решение экологических проблем нельзя переносить на второй план. Нам всем важно не упустить время, чтобы оставить потомкам чистую зеленую планету.
Russian Green Inventor Igor Travin
Design engineer of unique 7GReenLine recycling equipment, developer of new resource-saving technologies and environmental solutions.
Igor's surname itself - Travin, a very ancient Russian surname - did not leave him a chance not to think about environmental problems. (By the way, English-speaking colleagues immediately began to call the inventor by name in its direct translation - Harry Grass). Igor has been having a feeling of technological danger since he was child. Igor was born in 1980 in Kolomna, one of the oldest engineering and industrial centers of Russia. The city is adjacent to a center of the chemical industry near Moscow, Voskresensk, situated upstream of the Moskva River. Grave accidents happened there from time to time. One day in early 1980-es the treatment facilities of a huge mineral fertilizers plant failed, and the entire Moscow River downstream was covered with a “mirror” made of dead fish. The ecosystem in this place recovered only two decades later, the water did not freeze in winter even at 20 degrees below zero, and locals were afraid to eat fish for a long time.
The future inventor got fond of technology in his very childhood when he started repairing motorcycles and converting them into all-terrain vehicles in his garage. At the age of 14, while still at school, he worked at a factory as an assistant locksmith in a truck repair shop during the holidays. There, Igor studied the design of many engines and systems, and also mastered the basic skills of a welder, turner-miller, mechanic, electrician. At his 16 Igor became a foreman for people who are difficult to manage without knowing the essence of their work.
Father and uncle of Igor Travin worked on the creation of the famous Soviet project - the Buran-Energia reusable space rocket plane. They heavily supported Igor’s choice of the profession. The inventor entered and successfully graduated from the Kolomna Engineering College with a degree in Internal Combustion Engines. He mastered important drawing skills and got basic knowledge in industrial design. Igor continued working at a machine-building plant during his college years. He was engaged in the development and assembly of experimental fuel trucks, off-road oil trucks with operating conditions in harsh climatic zones. At that time, the future designer suggested a number of innovations, which reduced production costs and increased the reliability of cars.
Igor completed military service in the 179-th Rescue Center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, where He became interested in solving environmental problems at the points of natural disasters, as well as in hard-to-reach areas. He would later return to that point as a design engineer.
Path to Environmental Engineering
Once completed rescue service, Igor Travin entered the Moscow State Open University to have higher education in engineering and at the same time he worked in various positions for three years. In particular, He operated high-pressure gas pipelines, high-pressure turbines, including aircraft turbines, and additional equipment systems in the structure of OAO Gazprom, Gazprom. This allowed Him to gain valuable experience in an environmentally critical industry.
In 2003, a young engineer invented, designed and created an industrial model of equipment for the production of building materials, including those made from recycled materials, and patented his invention. Soon, as a businessman, He began the serial production of equipment and building materials produced on this equipment. Equipment based on Igor Travin's efficient and affordable design solution has been successfully sold and now operates in many cities of Russia and abroad, including in Holland, Australia, India and African countries.
Gaining experience in business, Igor was more and more inclined to the fact that he was really interested in creating technologies that could reduce the harm from technological progress. Igor’s hobbies added to that confidence. While fishing on the Moskva River, he came up with an installation for cleaning rivers from garbage. Then, observing how people burn dangerous plastic and garbage in bonfires after hiking, he developed a technology for the safe recycling of waste using pyrolysis. And when a social protest opened up against the landfill to be built nearby, Igor began to develop a whole series of machines and equipment for the proper processing of garbage and the exclusion of its burial or incineration.
In 2015 he launched the 7GReenLine project.
Thin Green Line
Now Igor Alexandrovich Travin is the founder, CEO and chief design engineer of the EcoGReenLines multi-purpose environmental project including the 7GReenLine company, which develops new types of equipment and effective solutions for green waste processing. Igor Alexandrovich created from scratch new types of 7GReenLine equipment for recycling in any place where garbage is generated. The main idea was to combine the correct and safe processing of household and construction waste with the production of useful secondary raw materials from them.
The uniqueness of this technology allows it to quickly solve the problem of waste anywhere in the world, organize a full-fledged work on the collection, sorting and processing of waste into useful raw materials. Based on this technology, more than a dozen factories and production lines have been built in Russia and the CIS countries. Over the years, the inventions of Igor Travin in the 7GReenLine project have shown their reliability and efficiency. The equipment is capable to safely process up to 90% of the total volume of incoming waste into useful secondary raw materials, at a sufficiently low cost. Its modular engineering technology makes it possible to quickly start work anywhere and increase processing volumes in the shortest possible time. 7GReenLine is also a technology for the production of new goods and products from waste, for which demand is growing all over the world.
Implemented Inventions and Technologies by Igor Travin
- modular prefabricated complexes 7GReenLine for waste sorting and recycling;
- technological lines for the processing of wood waste and the production of building materials or RDF fuel from them, equipment for the production of wood-concrete and polystyrene-concrete blocks;
- automated lines for processing all types of plastic and obtaining secondary raw materials for further processing;
- technology of safe disposal of unsorted waste and used oil products using pyrolysis or plasma, with subsequent production of green energy, which allows to totally avoid waste disposal on the ground (the technology perfectly suits conditions of the Far North and hard-to-reach places);
- clothing processing technology and the production of building materials or RDF fuel;
- technology for processing rubber products and automobile tires with minimal energy consumption.
-fully automated complex for cleaning rivers, lakes, seas and oceans, including coastal zones, from debris;
- special filtering system for large cities and enterprises branded City’s Lungs;
- systems for fire extinguishing and prevention of fire development regardless of weather conditions for hard-to-reach places, protection systems for houses and buildings in cases of crown fire and fell.
Анализ действующих производств.
Выявление ошибок в работе.
Разработка новых решений.
Разработка планов по модернизации.
Внедрение новых решений.